homestead - Re: [Homestead] The auto bailout

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The auto bailout
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:18:08 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Marie. I just finished the article and the first 15 "letters". The
letters were of more use than the article.

The author wants to get rid of Lutz ,first, because of his views on global
warming? What the hell does that have to do with this subject. Maybe we
should look at the unions and corporate leaders take on gay rights and the
posting of the ten commandments? I don't take this author very seriously;
though he obviously takes himself quite seriously.

I'm willing to read more on the subject, but I believe the whole bail-out
mess is going to be expensive , wasteful, and futile .......bobford