homestead - Re: [Homestead] Web Bots, was Re: Snow peas and other stuff

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Web Bots, was Re: Snow peas and other stuff
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:21:32 -0800 (PST)

Rebeccaa, I finally spent a significanyt amount of time on this website. It
is a bit "busy" for me. Mr. Ure is obviously very intelligent and
knowledgeable, but laike his predction for the markets this week; he says
that he is wagering that tyhe markets will fall, but his friend is wagering
thwe markets will , instead, bounce; so, he wins either way. I could have
said that ;-).

I read different parts from peoplenomics to the commentaries in the general
blog. I will re-vist occasional, but if he is making short-term specific
predictions, they are fairly wwell hidden.

His overall feeling for the future is about the same as Orlov , Jim Rogers,
Peter Schiff (by the way, Peter Schiff is Irving Schiff's son, The elder
Schiff is a very interesting man-- he is also in federal prison for following
his political beliefs. He does something I would never do, and would never
recommend anyone else to do, there is a good chance he will die in prison -
an interesting story)and others.

Ure is using TA with a general sense of how numbers happen in real markets,
good markey savvy. Interesting site, though ..........bobford