homestead - Re: [Homestead] Worse than the Great Depression

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Worse than the Great Depression
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 02:18:05 -0500

Lynda wrote:

And, do you really think bin Laden is alive and hiding in Pakistan?
I mean, the guy is 6'7" which would make him rather hard to hide
amongst folks quite a bit shorter AND it is harder an hell to do
dialysis in a cave! He's either dead, long ago, or he's in some
major city somewhere and being well taken care of in some foreign
government's version of a safe house! With all the reward money
we've offered, I'm betting on dead.

I don't think he is dead. I don't think he is in Pakistan either, but
that's where everyone thinks he is. I think he is across the border in
a safehouse in China. He's rich enough to have his own dialysis
equipment, but he needs a safe place to do it. I do think we almost got
him at Tora Bora, and that that is when he escaped across the border,
not into Pakistan, but China. There is a little neck of Afghanistan
that runs over just north of Pakistan and creates a 50 mile border with
China. Oh, and because it was mentioned the other day in a post, the
word Pak in Urdu means Pure, so a Paki would be one who is pure.
Pakistan is Pure Country, and Pakistani = one who is from the pure
country. (Stan means country)
But yeah, I'd bet he's in a cave or safehouse in China.
hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda