homestead - Re: [Homestead] IEA dismisses 'peak oil' fears, this am

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] IEA dismisses 'peak oil' fears, this am
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 06:03:48 -0800 (PST)

I was hopinf that someone would add clarity. Thanks. This is not a subject
with which I am completely comfortable. That is the reason I didn't add any
comments of my own.

What I see, just from a citizens pov, is that while demand destruction is
occuring, I also see supply destruction. Those Canadian companies that were
gung-ho on the 'tar-sand-oil'?, are having to sit back because productions
costs are too high at this ppb level. And, I read that other projects are
being put on hold.

Also, the article says "2030". That is not that far away .............bobford