homestead - Re: [Homestead] The positive side to all this bad news

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The positive side to all this bad news
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:55:31 -0800 (PST)

I had, until this recent purchase been a "dodge" man. I finally brought a
new Honda. The reputations are just so dis-similar that it was not even a
close decision. The U.S. auto industry has 'already' failed. We simply need
to admit what is already fact, and let a smarter group of autom maufactureres
try a wainning strategy.

It is too bad the workers will be hurt. But million of workers in
thousands of industries and services are being hurt. Not one is more
justified than the other for a tax-payer bail-out. That is just very
selective and expensive welfare ..................bobford