homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rahm....was...What blacks should expect from Obama

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rahm....was...What blacks should expect from Obama
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:11:32 -0800 (PST)

Emmanuel will be more "Rovian" than rove. He is an effective political
stategist and fund-raiser. He is also cut-throaght, vulgar, and
unscrupulous, not necessarily bad qualities for Chief of Staff.

Paul Begala (democrat) said that emmanuel was like a combination of
hemmorohoids with a bad toothache. So far, I have seen Obama do nothing
wrong. He is already wielding power in a non-apologetic way. Right now he
is showing strength. So far, so good ....................bobford