homestead - Re: [Homestead] 'Democratic discuss confiscating 401(k)s,

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 'Democratic discuss confiscating 401(k)s,
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 15:06:28 -0500

Lynda wrote:

Now, if I am really interested, then I use the good FOIA and write off and
ask for things. and then there are tax records. Gotta love tax records.
You'd be amazed how much info there is in tax records for all these
companies. It's a little tougher on the ones that aren't public but there
aren't too many of them and they usually have their fingers in a pie
somewhere that is either public or non-prof.

Can you give me an example of how tax records would help?

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda