homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our new president, whoever he may be

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our new president, whoever he may be
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:20:01 -0800 (PST)

While you are correct Marie; including, I believe, in speculating that it is
becoming an oligarchy (run by the same people as when it was 'communist') .
I thought Drew was making a point about the USSR when it 'was' the USSR.
Lets not saddle him with the 'BO 57 states', or the so-called 'SP Afica' type
mistake -- not until he admits, anyway .... :-) ....bobford