homestead - Re: [Homestead] Congratulations

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Congratulations
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 00:19:04 -0600

Thanks, Bev. You are an American, so you are just as much part of making this history, too. All actions led to this moment, even the votes not cast for Obama. I'm thankful to have friends like you that see things differently to keep my mind open and to help me challenge my own views.

--Sage

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 22:05:37 -0500