homestead - Re: [Homestead] Work update

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Work update
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:51:23 -0500

I also do that. I have abou 10 tires for that purpose, one sidewall removed and holes drilled in the other sidewall for drainage. Works well. These were additional tires that were just laying about breeding mosquitos.

eureka AT hctc.net wrote:
One of the gardeners in our Healthy Harvest group stacks tires and plants his potatoes, and throws on another tire and adds soil as they grow. I thought this was clever.--Sage

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 00:44:05 -0500