homestead - Re: [Homestead] DIY Solar & other home energ

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Bryan Bishop <kanzure AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] DIY Solar & other home energ
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:52:19 -0800 (PST)

Bryan; I just visited your website from your signature
(http://heybryan.org/). I suppose that you are in school at Austin, now.
And it appears that you are academically gifted.

I don't know how long you have been on the list -- I come & go-- but I
believe you are probably the youngest list member ,by a stretch. 'Glad you
had time to step in & say hello .........bobford