homestead - Re: [Homestead] Nessmuk, was Crock Pot thread

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Nessmuk, was Crock Pot thread
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:38:08 -0400

On Oct 31, 2008, at 8:08 AM, Don Bowen wrote:...
Roy
Who bought an unused Army surplus pick-axe head, and needs a handle.

I bought a post maul head at an auction this last summer.

Is a post maul about as long face to face as the face is across, with two same-shaped faces? we got such a thing with the house. With it weighing 12 pounds, I may not drive too many posts with it.

At an antique
tractor show last weekend I saw a man selling handles and bought what what I
hope is a handle that fits.

My plan is to have the pick axe head with me when I buy a handle.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.