homestead - Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:31:52 -0400

Slight correction and annotation, Bob.
Lynda's son is a soldier.
My son is a submariner.

Bev

bob ford wrote:

This h*meland s*curity mess is getting completely out of control. I
like cops, as individuals , too. But I don't want them hassling me ,
for no reason. Bev's kid is a ssoldier, I like them , too. But, I
don't want them in 'this' country with guns (unless they are trying
to keep something 'out', during a national defense emergency) - And
I'm starting not to trust the gov't 's idea of emergencies.

And, I d*mn sure don't want our border guards , cops, or soldiers
becoming anything like the ones in Mexico ......bobford

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda