homestead - Re: [Homestead] True????

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] True????
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

And some of us are still unsure but tend to think you are more right than
wrong about the peak oil idea, and wondering when oil hits about 40 -50 bbl,
the U.S. doeasn't lock in a price for about thirty years worth.

H*ll, were spending pretend money to keep failed, pseudo-intelligent, highly
credentialed, bankers, hedge fund managers and their flying monkey friends
solvent, why not buy a ggenerational contract at today's prices ....bobf