homestead - Re: [Homestead] homesteading with more socialized spouses....was something else

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] homesteading with more socialized spouses....was something else
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 06:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much Roxann. By the way, I just read your article from The
Journal of Sustainability. It was interesting and enjoyable to read..

You mention elsewhere, on your blog, that the ginseng market has dried up
becuase of economic crisis, and you asked for info from any of your readers
in the know. Do you know anything else yet? I've never seen a ginseng
root.,but your writings make the ginseng hunting culture seem very
interesting ........bobford