homestead - [Homestead] Apocalypses, future

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Apocalypses, future
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:34:35 -0700

On Oct 24, 2008, at 9:02 AM, rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:

My understanding of 2012 is this.?? The mayan calendar ends there (dec 20, I think).?? Not that that is the last day "printed", but rather, the calculations on the "big round stone calendar thingie" don't work after that date.?? It ends.?? What's that mean.?? Maybe nothing.?? I guess most of us will be in a position to find out.

At the end of my current journal I have a section titled APOCALYPSES PREDICTED. This is all I have on this one:

12-21-2012: Mayan predicted apocalypse. Some space experts predict a 50% chance of an asteroid hitting Earth in 2012 and disrupting climate for several years. The European Space Agency predicts 55%.