homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:02:34 -0400

My understanding of 2012 is this.?? The mayan calendar ends there (dec 20, I
think).?? Not that that is the last day "printed", but rather, the
calculations on the "big round stone calendar thingie" don't work after that
date.?? It ends.?? What's that mean.?? Maybe nothing.?? I guess most of us
will be in a position to find out.

Ray