homestead - Re: [Homestead] an honest reporter

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] an honest reporter
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:46:18 -0400

Yep, I know it has grown into an entire universe.?? It started out as a
relatively simple short story, that I remember reading a very long time ago,
as a kid.?? I haven't read a lot of his stuff, but the "ender" series I have.

On another side note, He is also a member of the SCA, and once played with,
and was seneschal of, ?the group in which I currently am a member.?? I have
heard very interesting stories from people who knew him, BEFORE he was famous.

Ray