homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading getting around?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading getting around?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

On the urbansurvival link they have this:

"'Attack on the Bankers Meme

Although it's a little early, as I( wasn't expecting people to take out their
anger on banks and banksters this early on, we nevertheless have to note that
"At least five Chase banks hit with letter threats." Some kind of letter
with white powder and people being sent to hospitals to be checked out.

Linguistically, the actual physical attacks on bankster/persons of perceived
power who failed the public trust isn't due till next year...so this goes
into the notes more as a 'prequel to sequel' event.

---
If you find that kind of assessment alarmist, don't click here to read Bob
Moriarty's "The Panic of 2008" which figures rioting will start within
18-0hours of a bank holiday being declared...

You see? I'm really an optimist when you start researching economics..."

***This happened at "my" Chase branch and five more Chase branches, in
Phoenix, 'yesterday". They had to close the brnaches ...bobford