homestead - Re: [Homestead] How Realtors Destroyed the Economy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How Realtors Destroyed the Economy
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:17:56 -0700 (PDT)

What price do you see. Some people say the problem is handled and that in 18
months, things will be back to normal.. With the flood of money, I see
results of wild inflation that will hurt everyone, even those on good paying
pesions and with (still) good investments,.

The gov't will continue to pay, but as the dollar falls the payments will
buy less and less in the real world. I also see confiscstory inheritance
taxes, maybe 90%. It has been done before.

I read Schiff, Roubini, and Farber, and others. They all seem to think that
we are witnessing a facade where no one wants to show the populace the real
future. It is hard to figure out what to do. My gut instinct says that
things will becomem very bad, very fast. Maybe 3 months from now , maybe
five years from now. A collspse is inevitable; they are simply postponing
....bobford