homestead - Re: [Homestead] How Realtors Destroyed the Economy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How Realtors Destroyed the Economy
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

That is what I have been saying all along. That is why they are donating so
heavily to the democrat party. They are just buying protection. The people
who caused this mess will not pay the price. They will be fine.

The only thing I will disagree with you is that necessarily makes them
"smart". It does make them smart in the sense that a robber who isn't
caught is 'smarter' than an apprehended robber.

When the value of the dollar deflates, no one with anything valued in dollars
will be spared. No one. Only people who are now putting their assets in
non-dollar backed instruments will be spared. ' even that involves risk .

And then everyone who proclaimed, well, 'they must be smart' , 'they must be
the best and the brightest' ; 'why,look from where they finished graduate
school' and look at how easily they manipulate societies niceties" , will be
joining the rabble screaming for blood from them all.

I hope to be in my hideaway by then .....bobford