homestead - Re: [Homestead] Worm grunting mystery solved

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Worm grunting mystery solved
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:01:01 -0700 (PDT)

Now theres a different homesteading idea. I wouldn't mind spending time with
my head in the ocean. Where is a tropical island with inexpensive living,
little government and little crime? bobford.

p.s. After you tell me the answer to the above, I'd like to hear more about
the crazy woman who raised her family in a hole in the high
desert :-) ....bobford