homestead - [Homestead] Primitivism - Catching Up

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Primitivism - Catching Up
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:18:36 EDT

I've been meaning to post this since the subject arose - yesterday? Earlier
today?
My landlord and I got into a really cool (or hot) discussion about these
principles - and didn't get to finish it. Pipe busted yesterday and well shut

down. I am lying in wait for him.

There are probably a bunch of sites out there that deal with this concept,
but I found this one particularly interesting.

_http://www.primitivism.com/what-is-primitivism.htm_
(http://www.primitivism.com/what-is-primitivism.htm)

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

  • [Homestead] Primitivism - Catching Up, Bunjov, 10/18/2008