homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:18:47 -0700

On Oct 16, 2008, at 10:04 AM, EarthNSky wrote:

The smartest thing I heard last night was from Obama. He said, 'we have
been living beyond our means'. And then in the next breath, he proposed
programs and such that would expand the spending to continue or worsen
living beyond our means...what??

I know you can figure it out, Bev. Think of just one example: investing in alternative energy.