homestead - [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 03:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

It is 3:30 am here and listening to CNBC. They mentioned mentioned something
Obama said, yesterday, that I hadn't heard, This should scare the h*ll out
of everyone. According to CNBC, no one is even covering it, except NY Post.
I'm all for jailing the flying monkey bankers who caused this mess, but that
won't happen with Obama -- they aren his advisors , but listen to what he
plans to do:

" Conservatives yesterday ripped Obama after he was caught on video telling
an Ohio plumber that he intends to take the profits of small-business owners
and "spread the wealth around" to those with lesser incomes."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10152008/news/politics/obama_fires_a_robin_hood_warning_shot_133685.htm