homestead - [Homestead] Bev - this one for you - Atlanta poe-leece

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Bev - this one for you - Atlanta poe-leece
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 03:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

Next time you get pulled over in hotlanta, and the cop asked you for your
license; smile and asked to see his first. Actually, don't. Once when I was
young, drunk, and basking in libertarian stupidity; a police officer, walked
up to me and asked me what I was doing (this was daylight, St.Patricks Day,
in Virginia)

I replied "that is none of your ****ing business". He put eight stitches
in my left eyebrow with his flashlight, then took me to the jail from the
emergency room.

Still, this is pretty sorry for atlanta, they are beginning to sound like New
Orleans, where the cops are brother gang members with the local hoods.

....still resisting authority......bobford

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2008/10/12/atlanta_police_academy.html