homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev - this one for you - Atlanta poe-leece

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev - this one for you - Atlanta poe-leece
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:52:01 -0400

bob ford wrote:
Next time you get pulled over in hotlanta, and the cop asked you for
your license; smile and asked to see his first. Actually, don't.
Once when I was young, drunk, and basking in libertarian stupidity; a
police officer, walked up to me and asked me what I was doing (this
was daylight, St.Patricks Day, in Virginia)

I replied "that is none of your ****ing business". He put eight
stitches in my left eyebrow with his flashlight, then took me to the
jail from the emergency room.

Sorry you had to feel the flashlight. That was unnecessary, AFAIAC.
The officer should have been suspended or something.

Still, this is pretty sorry for atlanta, they are beginning to sound
like New Orleans, where the cops are brother gang members with the
local hoods.

....still resisting authority......bobford

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2008/10/12/atlanta_police_academy.html

You are right. It is pretty sorry, but expected. Very corrupt folks
down there...
When I worked at Cobb, none of those folks would have been
hired(marijuana use, any arrest or conviction was a limiting factor),
but I see that now, even they allow misdemeanors. It is crazy.

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan