homestead - Re: [Homestead] Median home prices rose 16 percent last year

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Median home prices rose 16 percent last year
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 00:07:33 -0800

Rolling eyes are the "each" sign @@

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

My property tax statements say that my house here, and property elsewhere, have indeed increased in value (I don't know how to use colons and paranthese to draw rolling eyes).

Real estate is a bloodbath, except with the revenue collectors. As the gov't is needed more and more to "protect" and provide for us , more silliness will be used to raise more revenue. ...bobford