homestead - Re: [Homestead] Median home prices rose 16 percent last year

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Median home prices rose 16 percent last year
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:12:11 -0700 (PDT)

My property tax statements say that my house here, and property elsewhere,
have indeed increased in value (I don't know how to use colons and paranthese
to draw rolling eyes).

Real estate is a bloodbath, except with the revenue collectors. As the
gov't is needed more and more to "protect" and provide for us , more
silliness will be used to raise more revenue. ...bobford