homestead - Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term..AlMansour

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term..AlMansour
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:33:46 -0400

Lynda wrote:
> Want me to give you some more willys Big announcement about how his
> wife wasn't going to be at any of the 9/11 commemorative ceremonies because
> she wanted to be with their kids during the first week in school.
>
> Minor problem with that scenario. The schools in Chicago didn't start that
> week! In fact, had started in August!

Obama's children don't go to public school. They go to the University of
Chicago Laboratory School, which DID start that week. I'm not for either
major candidate; I just like to see the facts come out.

Lynn Wigglesworth

  • Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term..AlMansour, Lynn Wigglesworth, 10/06/2008