homestead - [Homestead] "Europe Falls into the abyss"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] "Europe Falls into the abyss"
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:16:38 -0700 (PDT)

>From today's UK paper. I don't know the credibility of this writer in the
>business section of this London paper ....bobf

Germany takes hot seat as Europe falls into the abyss

"We face extreme danger. Unless there is immediate intervention on every
front by all the major powers acting in concert, we risk a disintegration of
global finance within days. Nobody will be spared, unless they own gold bars.

By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
Last Updated: 11:05AM BST 06 Oct 2008 "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/3141428/Germany-takes-hot-seat-as-Europe-falls-into-the-abyss.html

  • [Homestead] "Europe Falls into the abyss", bob ford, 10/06/2008