homestead - [Homestead] Bev's Hot Tip of the Day

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Bev's Hot Tip of the Day
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:00:30 -0400

For all you dye-hard weavers out there...
The berries of malabar spinach are like poke weed berries..except they are more purple...one berry stained my hand this morning, and despite maybe 10 washings today, I can still see purple on my palms. :)

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net