homestead - Re: [Homestead] Treehugger on Survivalism

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Treehugger on Survivalism
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 06:36:17 -0500

On Sep 28, 2008, at 4:59 AM, bob ford wrote:

excerpt from Treehugger.com commenting on Survivalblog.com :

"If the Mother Of All Bailouts (MOAB) has got you a-seekin' some fortune-telling, then the Survival Blog might be for you. . . . .

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/09/will-the-moab-lead-to-teotwawki.php

I went there and clicked on my favorite subject: architecture. That page opened and I immediately saw an ad by New Belgium Brewing Company, my favorite brewer. They not only make superb beer but they are employee owned and wind-powered. What's not to like?

So, thank you, Bob, for the link. I will check it out.