homestead - Re: [Homestead] Treehugger on Survivalism

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Treehugger on Survivalism
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 05:44:01 -0700 (PDT)

Yea Gene, treehugger has some goosd stuff, you have to watch for some
extremism, probably because the average age on that site is pretty young.

speaking of architecture; the first time I ever went to treehugger, I was
directed there from an article about modern pre-fab architecture. The blurb
& vid on treegugger was about making home from shipping containers.

I'm about to try another site I heard about on c-span this morning. It is
called twitter. I don't know what's there, but if I see anything real
interesting, applicable to homesteading, I will post ....bobf