homestead - Re: [Homestead] Surviving in a post EMP world

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Surviving in a post EMP world
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:42:23 -0500

On Sep 25, 2008, at 12:12 PM, Akka Homestead wrote:

I just made a post about survival, and there was something I did not
expound on, but should have. I still haven't seen the first post come
through though, and it has been a few hours- Same subject line as this.

The delayed transmission might be because you write really long posts. I think there used to be a limit on size. Don't know about now.

FWIW, I rarely read a post that is more than a hundred words or so. Just too time consuming. With the Net, we could spend twenty-four hours a day reading solid, well-researched material. You and James use way more words than necessary to make your point.