homestead - Re: [Homestead] Nationalized economy was Palin's college years

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Nationalized economy was Palin's college years
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 07:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not exactly your age, but very close; I'm in your generation.  I don't
give those type identifiers on the list, because there is always the chance
that a business associate or a relative could join this list without my
knowledge.  My views on issues such as religion are not exactly mainstream.

I am too old to do some things that I would like to do.  And, I'm certainly
too old to react in ways that I think a principled and rational young man
might react to the destruction of the culture and the Constitution.  I've
never spent more than one night at a time in jail, 'too old to be locked in a
cage full time......bobf