homestead - Re: [Homestead] Nationalized economy was Palin's college years

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Nationalized economy was Palin's college years
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 06:27:16 -0700 (PDT)

Lynn, I didn't say that "people " are accepting it, not in this post anyway.
I said the "we" are accepting this bastardization of our culture.  That
includes me.  Yes, I'm only expressing lamentations, for I honestly don't
have any answers and don't know of any way to act or interact to affect a
change.

  I cast my die to live within this culture,   If I were young maybe I'd
being saying something about kerosene and kitchen matches, but I'm not
young...bobf