homestead - Re: [Homestead] sleeping with a lion in church during hurricane

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] sleeping with a lion in church during hurricane
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, it's not my computer clock, it's some kind of yahoo screw up.  You will
note that note only are my outgoing messages affected, but check out the time
on your latest message below.    It is almost like my yahoo account is set to
London time, but it is not.
If I knew what was going on and how to fix it, I would.
The length of time between the time I sent the message and the time it showed
up was more than the 5 hours difference.