homestead - Re: [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:03:48 -0400

> Pull an Elvis --- take your revolver , point at the middle of the televion
> screen, pull back the hammer, squeeze the trigger.

Well, Pow Pow :>) I may just be driven to that. I can deal with
leaders that don't lead, make crazy choices and ruin the country. I
fully expect that from all of 'em. I just would like to not have to
here "nucluer" for what could be the next 16 years of my life if
things work well for McCain-Palin.

Rob - Va