homestead - Re: [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:04:39 -0400

I' not ashing Gov. Palin here, but I noticed in the Gibson interview,
she mispronounces "nuclear" as "nucluer", just like Pres. Bush.

I've spent 7 1/2 years cringing over this. I sure hope this is one of
the things the Repubs mentor her on. I don't think I could take
another 8 to 16 years of this.

Rob - Va