homestead - [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:23:06 -0500

Stepson, Craig, is a professional, graduated cum laude, smart guy, well balanced, fair to everyone, everyone likes him. This was part of an e-mail I just received:

"I was watching CNN today and I tuned into (rather endured) a press conference that W held today in Galveston. I couldn't believe how many "ummmms" were littered throughout his awkward discussion with the press. It was painful to watch him writhe under the pressure of having to think on his feet and attempt to muster an intelligent statement at the same time. He looked more like a guy that was the last pick for a junior high debate club than someone in the most powerful position on the planet. 'nuff on him. Who's your pick for the next term?"