homestead - Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy, Power, Privacy, and THEM

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy, Power, Privacy, and THEM
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

As you can tell Don, although I've done a lot of reading in the scientific
journals, I don't know how to explain what I've read correctly.  But I could
have sworn that the verb broadcast was used in one of the articles--- but you
are correct.  If I find the part of the latest article I read to which I was
referring, I'll post the excerpt.  I've been reading so many, that even if I
bookmark everything, I just end up with tons of bookmarks without a way to
reference what was in the particluar journal articles .....bobford