homestead - Re: [Homestead] new stuff

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] new stuff
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 10:56:46 -0700 (PDT)

Indian Fry Bread (use honey and powdered sugar);    Green  or red chile
burros (they are nothing like the burritos in restaurants); Tamales (with
masa);
You live in an area of the country where you can get real, fresh , ripe
persimmons (yumm  -- impossible out here))....I'm so damn mad right now, I
can't think of anything else--- give me some time, though, I like to eat
<g>.....bobford