homestead - Re: [Homestead] DIY- Homestead Spirits Maker

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] DIY- Homestead Spirits Maker
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:21:02 EDT

Really? I need one of those.
If it's for real, is it available on Amazon, or is this another Gene-ism?
I am a AAA member since childhood, and anarchism is #2.
All things in Nature should strike a balance, and Big Brother tips the
scales too far for my liking.
I have few of my Dad's things left, but one is a ceramic mug that he used
every year on our Yosemite camping trip. It was from that mug that I learned
that hot grapefruit juice is the best morning waker-upper in the world (try
it!).
On the mug I have pasted, "Resist Much - Obey Little".
Here's to my Dad.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave
Glued to CNN all day (yuck) instead of the Food Network, due to Gustav.

deal here.