homestead - Re: [Homestead] Breaking updates from Smooth Talker News

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Breaking updates from Smooth Talker News
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

I suppose I haven't had enough beers to get this.
When I first saw "Smooth Talker News"  I thought 'Obama has his own
newsletter-must be a SNL skit making fun of him', but no, it's about McCant,
who is anything but a smooth talker.  It would make a lot more sense, Gene,
if Smooth Talker News was about Obama, since you are the Obama mouthpiece in
Zanoni...so what can ye of satirical ponderings come up with on Obama and
Gustav and New Orleans?  Can you poke some real fun at your own dude?

Akka, hoping for more of a jibjab kind of feel to the comedy. :)