homestead - Re: [Homestead] DIY- Homestead Spirits Maker

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] DIY- Homestead Spirits Maker
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 20:31:41 -0700

At 8/30/2008 07:13 PM,Gene GeRue wrote:

On Aug 30, 2008, at 4:41 PM, bob ford wrote:

> http://www.moonshine-still.com/
>
> Gene might have a better design, but this looks simple and
> inexpensive for those homesteaders who use spirits for medicinal and
> other purposes...bford

Gene lives a pure and simple life. He is confused by the very
implication of the above statement. Hic.

If Gene has kept his old Countryside magazines and looked for V82, No 4, P 100 he would find "The Science of making moonshine" which is a pretty good article on the process. Reading that might resolve some confusion.

Now if I could find the article on using a propane hot water heater as a still ....

Rob
becida AT comcast.net