homestead - Re: [Homestead] Invasions

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Invasions
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

The key word is unnecessary.  What I think is necessary, you may not think
so.   There will always be debates as to what is necessary.   Even with time,
it isn't always clear cut as to what is or isn't necessary.  Was it necessary
for Saddam to invade Iraq?  Was it necessary for the US to invade Kuwait and
Iraq?  Was it necessary to invade Afghanistan to search for Bin Laden?  What
about Grenada?  Panama? France?

We all know Bush is a screw up.  When I was reading the article I just felt
like the author was beating a dead horse.  Maybe I did not read it carefully
enough, though.

Akka