homestead - [Homestead] Birds of Prey

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Birds of Prey
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

I have this set somewhere, and other books with individual , rather than
group, engravings of all sorts of american and other birds of prey. If you
look at this guys website, you might find the picture of one of your
indigenous birds.

I don't know why I finds hawks and owls, etc so interesting, but I always
have. 'sounds like you have a good foodsource for them, they probably take
care of your mice, moles, etc....bobford

http://www.ancestryimages.com/proddetail.php?prod=e9910&cat=101

  • [Homestead] Birds of Prey, bob ford, 08/23/2008