homestead - Re: [Homestead] Don's new homestead? Water treatment systems

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Don's new homestead? Water treatment systems
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:43:51 -0500

> With this "whole house" talk not to mention a new (to you) tractor /
> brush hog do you have a new homestead or are you still thinking about it?

Gotta have toys and the tractor qualifies quite nicely. I see the sun is
shinning so I may slip up and work on the power steering hydraulic line.

I am in the Ozarks at Gene's place having a great time, playing with the
tractor, cutting brush, working on the computer. If I can get a few things
in line it will be where I park myself.

Don Bowen KI6DIU