homestead - Re: [Homestead] Honest Meat

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Honest Meat
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:12:44 -0500

On Aug 10, 2008, at 9:39 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

A blog you might like, Gene..

Linky

http://www.honestmeat.com/

I think Moon is trying to provoke me into being provocative.

Thanks for thinking of me while you are buried in moving activity.

Warning: don't read this site unless you have a strong stomach and don't care how your meat is produced, unless, of course, you know that because you raise it, as any self-respecting homesteader would.

I used to think that North Carolina was as a paradise but for the prices.